I can get through

Salam. peace be upon to u people =)
Haarhh.. its been a long time since i didnt updated my blog.
well, currently tgh buat pre-med kat shah alam.
1st day msuk sm mcm kita smua rs bila tiba d tmpat baru
Nervous. lonely. takut. etc

Hwever, i manage to get through of all the Hurdles
right from the beginning of this journey
I just dont knw hw i was getting until this level of life.
it was so unexpected.
me!! its me!! i can get through all of it. the hurdles.
wow. Alhmdulillah.. thanks Allah for giving me the strength n courage
to strive and move forward 

though im still in confusion 
but still, i knw my instict is right
n i wanna be here.
sometimes, what we said is just not what we mean to say rite?
i suppose so.

InsyaAllah.. Good intention will always had a good returns.





0 judgement: