Labuan

Peace be upon u...

Alhmdulillah... CNY holiday I was given another blissfull week with my family. I had a very very 'happy holiday' here. I would like to thank god for that. :) For giving me another chance to breath and be with my whole family.

Labuan, :) yep, my hometown. I remember during my highschool days, I always wanted to pursue study at the oversea, n work outside from Labuan. I always complaint, " Labuan not fun at all. Boring sepanjang hidup ddk Labuan. Labuan panas laaa... Kecik la Labuan. Hurm... x berkembang duduk labuan. and etc"
But day by day, i begin to realise how much I love my own hometown. It has it own stories lies behind. The history, the memories that had been carved here, friends and family... The scenery of the beach where we used to lepak with all my friends. The place where u can seek for serenity. Above all, the place where I grow up...

Now I am studying at kelantan, and its environment make me remember my hometown. It was less likely the same. :') Balik cuti nie gerenti homesick habis-habisan. Dengan rumahnya.. suasana kampungnya. hampir sama. kecuali AIRNYA.

Today was an awsome day for me. My whole Family decided to 'mengerakas'. which means that finding the clam to eat. :) And my father try hard to catch the crab. Air sedang surut masa ni. so, sgt sesuai pg tangkap ketam. Syukur... I was very very very thankfull to Allah for giving us this beautiful moment together.

Back to the topic, Yep, I grow up in an island, this is my hometown. "I am an Island girl!!". *ignore part merepek k.  I love my hometown. Today, my thought are different , i dont wanna be far again. Sabah... next destination...

Oversea? tunggulah dah kawen... hehe






selipar pula yg kami dapat -_____-''

Tuhur aing.

MasyaAllah.. mmg indah matahari terbit.

Actually, ni selipar kami.

van


A gentle breeze cools this sunny day as I sit by the river. My heart aches for my yesterdays, I am visiting my hometown.

My old friends stop by, but not long enough for my satisfaction. I am filled with love for this place, and for the people who live here.

My roots, my childhood, and most of life's hard lessons I learned beside this river. It is my comfort, and makes me feel complete.

They say you can never go home again, I say home is the only place on earth where you can go to feel real love, and true friendship.

Let me return again, and again, and let my family be always there to love me, my friends be there to welcome me, and a small part of heaven be waiting to bless me. 
-Lynn Barany

ps : Demam byk makan durian balik ni. apa2 pon, thnxx bah. :) syg babah.

0 judgement: