Astigmatism =(

Today, 28 Jan,
I had been told that
ive had
Astigmatism =(((( (rabun silau)

Astigmatism?
From wiki;
Astigmatism is an optical defect in
which vision are blured due to the inability of the optics 
of the eye to focus onto a sharp point image on the retina.

Xtually, today i went to the optometrist clinic to check
my eyes.
sbb i am curious with my eyes
sometimes being blured and sometimes being clear.
Aigoo.. Then, check check check. about 2 hours
They says my astigmatism is about 100x. (i oso dun understand)
They say,it is too high. my lens power is normal
that is why
sometimes i felt pain on my forehead n blurred.
Argghhh>>> serius mls nak pkai spec! =(((((

Hurm.... After chinese new year..
My spec is off-the-shelf.
Aigoo.... =((((


Inilah yg sya nmpak bila mata kabur


Redhaa..

Jadikanlah sabar dan shalat sebagai penolongmu. Dan sesungguhnya yang
      demikian itu sungguh berat, kecuali bagi  orang-orang yang khusyu’, ~
      Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 45

0 judgement: