My passion...

Salam =)
wow, yesterday was the best day ive ever had. hehe
sbb lab(experiment) kelmarin
gad given us an opportunity
to use stethoscope n sphygmomanometer.
wow! sphygmomanometer is a device which we
use to measure the blood pressure.
so, yesterday, kiranya kitorg
study how to measure blood pressure manually using stethoscope n this device.
wow! (once again)
Though it is not a big deal for everyone,
but for me,
touching a stethoscope for the first time was...
OMG! WOW!
im feel so honoured. haha =')
Alhmdulillah...
setelah berebut-rebut dgn kwn kelmarin,
ive manage to learn how to take my friend's blood pressure =)
which is, 125/75. =) normal.
Ive seen my passion... the ambigious vision becoming more clear now.
i knw what i want. but i dont knw will i achieve it?
hurm.. InsyaAllah... This is my passion, n i will fight for it!




0 judgement: