Childhood

Peace be upon u
In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful

Yep, thats me in that picture =)
with my beloved mom.

'During break-fasting time'
me: mama! mama! yeah! hari ni atin dah puasa sehari!!!
mama bagi atin apa???
mama: *just smile.

Yup, thats actually happen during ramadhan when i was childhood. hehe
My brother and I was always competed with each other
who had fasted more days 
and whoever wins, he/she will get money from mak n abah.
actually, both will get it. haha
hurm.... but mom and dad was always treated us patiently during Ramadhan.
though the weather a bit harsh and people can lose their composure.
well, my dad was hot tempered person when we were kids,
but, now, when we're growing older, the tempered had gone away i guess. hehe
but, without him, we cant be what we were now.
kan abang?
Since we were still young at that time
we don't really understand about fasting,
what was really special about Ramadhan at that time,
all we know was just, woke up for sahur
and sleep, woke up for school, then mom said, if we felt we cant bear
with hunger, we can break our fast. so, it'll be 1/2 day of fasting. haha

I remember once,
i planned to fast 1/2 day everyday, 
then, when 1/2+1/2 day, it'll become 1 day of fasting.
haihhh... Yep, that really had happened during my childhood. haha.

but now, it was totally difference..
i am not a kid anymore,
seeking for a money from my parents like i did for the past few years ago,
combining 1/2 day fasting becoming 1 day of fast
or competing with my brother who gets to fast more days,
now, i am me,
seeking for rewards from Allah...
who now knows fasting for the whole month of Ramadhan...
and compete with the TIME for ibadah... =) not compete with abang anymore. hehe

Alhmdulillah...
Alhmdulillah...
Alhmdulillah...

Salam Ramadhan al-mubarak dear friends.
May it always be GREAT, GOOD & BARAKAH




2 judgement:

naesyah said...

remind me if mine oso..
1/2 + 1/2 = 1 day.. hahaha.. XD

Affina Fatin said...

mmg x matured masa tu haha. XD