Phone


Peace be upon u
In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful


ARGGGHHHH! *depressed* Yesterday i went to the mobile shop to purchased handphone. I was planning to ordered the phone that i dreamt for, xperia mini pro since it didnt arrived yet here. When I asked the sales girl, she didnt know the model of the phone. Maybe because it was still fresh. i mean new model. At the same time the owner of that shop was there and he heard us. He then interupted us.

Owner: "Ooo! i know, xperia mini pro right? Yes, it is going to arrive this evening. Around 5.30 pm and above. Wait aa.. maybe i should call the supplier to confirm it".

Me: "Ooo! Is it?!! *frantically* Ok". 

..... the owner was on his phone talking in mandarin language which i completely didnt understand it at all though i had mingled with chinese friends on my highschool.
... done talking.
                                                                     Owner: "Ok, it is confirm and the colour is black". 

ahhhh... i wanted white soooo much. *redha*
Huhu. dont be so picky fatin , u are going to wait again or just buy it?
 
                                                 Me: "Ooo.. is it? * sounds frustrated* Are there still any possibility that another phone will arrive? which means another supplier?

                                             Owner : No no no no. We're only have black colour at this moment and we'd only one supplier for this phone. and only this one set.

 Are u kidding me? seriously? ArgHH! *sabo jelah aku.
Then, I was agreing to came again maybe that evening/ tomorrow noon. I went home hoping that tomorrow xperia mini pro will be on my palm. 

So, I decided to came on tomorrow noon. The owner said, on sunday they open at 1200pm . so, i came by about 11.45.  I waited in the car. *enthusiast*

Yet, The shop was opened at 12.06pm. I still didnt alighting from my car. Feeling embarassed to be early arrived there, so i decided to came in at 12.10. *duhh... just 4 minutes late. no big difference* 

Then... I walked in... With a big heart n smile.

                                                        Me: xperia mini pro? *directly I say the words without saying good morning or something warm/pleasant. haha. too rush*

           The sales girl staring at me with a blurred face. Then, came the owner, I dont know his name. well, lets just name him Mr Chan. 

                                                     Chan: Alaaaa.... The phone still not yet arrived oo... still stucked at KK. the phone arrived, but the box didnt.

*How in the earth that the phone doesnt arrived with the box?????? usually, phone comes with the box too. I was confused.* The smile on my faces turns to awry. My expectation was high, and the news just made my day gloomy... Thanks to you Mr Chan.

                                                          Me: "Ooo.. ye ke?"

*thats just my respond to him. I have nothing to say. My head like had just been reset. All the good feeling had gone and I was indeed feel dismay. *

Then, He try hard to make me buy another phone. another model. But I said it with a stern tone;

                                                         Me: "No thanks, i want xperia mini pro. I'll wait."

                                                   Owner: "Huuuu... That phone will probably arrive here on tuesday."

                                                        Me: "Ooo.. Ok, ill come on tuesday. Thanks."

Then, I walked away, frustrated. I was very mad. I just dont know if the phone will arrive on tue. I hope it will. If it doesnt, n He give another excuse, I'd rather purchased it at Kelantan and sorry that u're going to lost one of your customer. Adios! Amigos!


0 judgement: