How the time passed by

Peace be upon u readers.
Praised belong to Allah for given me an opportunity to write again. :)

In the name of Allah the most gracious and merciful.

Scratching back on my old post. Reading all the comments. How time had passed through... I realised there was difference between my current post and my previous post. I mean, my ver very previous post.

Back on 2010 all I was talking about is my future. There was all this kind of worries revolves around me about getting chances to be in medical field. Wondering where will i head after SPM.

Alhmdulillah,,, looking at myself now, standing here, being at USM, entitled as full time medical student, tied with responsibility towards my parents n the nation, make me cant asked for more. There was so many things that i had planned back then was change. We planned, but Allah had a better plan for us.

And i remembered back then, there was a friend of mine, this friend that i used to adore n looked up upon him. He was a great guy. Indeed... But then, everything change because of this one person. He change. Yep, people do change aite. All i can do was pray for his well-being so that he can be that great person that I know before. May Allah endowed him with blessings n show him the way.

Time passed by, people change. So do i. I guess I had change a lot. Seeing those old post back there make me realised that my writing was even more matured now. Nature, im growing old, death become closer. Am i prepared? It can be anytime and place. When Allah said 'kun fayakun' it happens.

Despite of trying hard to be a good muslimah doctor, I should work hard to be a mukminat.


0 judgement: