Phase 2 is REAL

Peace be upon u brother and sisters. :)

Odd. Today i decided to scribble something useful on my blog since i had totally being immersed in my pre-clinical years. 

Yep, Alhmdulillah for this wonderful journey. Praise belong to Allah for all His blessings n gifts. 
Congratulations for my colleages that had successfully gone through the hectic life during phase 1. 
For those that didnt manage to passed through, dont give up. :) He knows more than us the reason lies behind. Keep on the pace. Sometimes, no matter how hard the path u r going through, when it had already written there u are destined to be a doctor, then u will be. The journey didnt end there. :) we'll always there to help. aite?

Well, Alhmdulillah. Alhmdulillah. Alhmdulillah. 2nd year was really interesting. we were exposed more on clinical teaching n practices. Being around the patient makes my dream even real. It is REAL Fatin Affina!! On 7 Oct 2012, I had clerk my 1st patient n manage to present my case to the respective doctor. My patient was presented with COPD. It was an interesting case indeed. I learnt a lot from my patient. Alhmdulillah... My presentation run smoothly as planned. Yeah, It was tiring indeed. but, I enjoyed being around the ward. Seeing all the patients makes me even more thrilled with the REAL challenge ahead me. :) "Ya Allah, make me stronger day by day, be with me, show me the way. dont ever leave me even with a blink of an eye. I need You." 

Yes, although I achieved a good result for the previous Final examination. that doesnt seems to be counted on phase 2. Yeah, it was really good to be selected as one. But, being me,isn't easy. Sometimes, I was hoping that I am just ordinary student. People keep pushing n reminding me of last semester. Indeed, It was wonderful memory n I was very grateful. But, it was not easy for me for this upcoming semester because of people's high expectation. Sometimes, I just cant bear with it. I keep pushing myself until one time I forget that, He was there for me to tell everything. "everything happens for a reason". 

O' Allah... make my heart full of ur rememberence. so, that I am not being brag and arrogant with what u had given me. I am just your servant. Thank you for endowed me with all of these. Make my iman stronger so that I can overcome this test successfully. Ameen~

Dear readers, don't push yourself to ease everyone. Enjoy your life. Depends ONLY upon Him okay. :) Assalam 

0 judgement: