Family ties




Today was the confession day,
im going to my cousin's house to settle out 
all the misunderstanding between us.
Alhmdulillah, 
before going to their place,
i perform 'wuduk'
to move away my anger.
Then, arrived at her house,
saw her playing with my nephew outside,
then, ran back inside.

Assalamualaikum, we'd greeted them,
My aunt invited us in,
we sit n my father begins to talk.
Then, the pupose of us being there was told~
she comes out n sit, though at first she refuse to,
i talk, explaining everything i could,
The conversation was awkward at first,
i speak confidently,
Bla, bla, bla
n then, sit beside her n talk
I heard her xplaination,

i knw, this is not only her fault,
i can't only pointed my finger on her,
so, we discuss with a soft talk,
without any argument,
we'd hug n cry.
Feels some connection betwen our heart,
The bruises begins to recover,
yet, leaving a scars.

Alhmdulillah~ we managed to solve this pob.
Alhmdulillah, Allah had soften her heart n she accepted her wrong doings
Alhmdulillah, becoz Allah had making me stronger
Alhmdulillah becoz Allah had given us love
to strengthen our family ties.
i love everyone each of u "my family"

My father said today : " i've given u this opportunity, to solve this problem because u r matured enough to differentiate between good n bad. n to become a doctor (insyaAllah), u'll face more challenging obstacles esp the job that involving u with another person. (emotionally) And that challenge is even bigger than that u'd face rite knw. so, be strong n never be afraid. "

n i found this wonderful quote ^^
At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable.  ~Mark V. Olsen and Will Sheffer, Big Love, "Easter"




Thanks BABAH n MAMA. u always be the reason why i still stand.
i hve 1000 reason to give up, but, just one reason to keep holding on
its U

0 judgement: