Happiness

Alhmdulillah...
This was the day ive been waiting for...
the breakout day.
MY RESULT!!!!! for semester 1.
about 5.35, that examination slip result was on my desktop,
i was speechless, clueless n i felt like im dreaming!
this is just a dream.
but as my mom hug me,
it was reality! yeah! reality!
this is real. 
I get 4 flat 4 sem I. 
Only god knws, my feeling at that time. 
i cried, cried, n cried. hahaha..
i was.... i just dont expect to get such result
i just dont knw hw to thank Allah
all of HIS gift. YA ALLAH...
Alhamdulillah... Alhmdulillah... Alhmdulillah...

i felt hope
just one more step to go furthur.
Chasing my dreams 
DOCTOR on the becoming
insyaALLAH.

A Lots of LOVE n THANKS i dedicated to

My loving Father n Mother 
My brother Mohd Alfie n Auzie
My late Grandfather (tuming bin tengah)
My late foster mother (Sanah Bt Mahmud)
Ack Mad n aunty Huda
To all my relatives
Aish, Andi, Imad n Family
Natrah Zainal
Nurul Adlina Bustamih
Raihan Nadhira Redzuan
Alan Jamain
Nurdiana mat palas
Faizah abd Samad
Nuur Amalina Bt Mat Fisal
Sandra Bari
Nuradilah sami
Cg. Hanijah
Fatin Fakriyah
Fatimah Zahra
Fatin mardiyah
JoJo (izzatul syafiqah)
To my Housemates (atiera, afiqah, Arda, Bazillah, n Linda)
Guru-guru sekolah St anne
Group B3 uitm Puncak Alam
My tutors n Lecturers
To everyone that knows me =)

THOUSAND THANKS to all of U
My success is because of u are being there for me.
LOVE U ALL

2 judgement:

fawz@n said...

alhamdulillah.tahniah affina! ^^

Affina Fatin said...

Thxx Fawzan. Awk pon Tahniah jgk k. xpecially part dpt chem A+! ^^