Empty

ThanX for making my life more colourful =')
  

 its 07.05 pm. Yesterday im having so much FUN with my brother, Auzie, Imad, Aish n Andi. im bringing them to the beach. Eating ABCs n Pisang goreng. Hoping that yesterday was happening everyday. hoping that yesterday's feeling will remain in myself. hoping that that feeling doesnt fade away... Ya Allah... what happen to me today? why am i feeling like i want to lock myself in a room. Its all start when seeing my cousins comment at FB , inviting me come to picnic this sunday. im thinking to come o not. Thinking that my another cousin (cousin?? huh? former cousin mybe) would be there. am i still angry to her? I just dont knw. My mom doesnt allow me to go. but im remembering my aunt's kindness to me. If mom were still here, things doesnt be too complicated rite nw. I miss u mom (sanah, my foster mother) 
  Why i am me??? what am i destined to be? what will happen if i just perished from this world??? is everybody's life being easier enough???? 
  All i knw is just being thankfull to Allah, He had planned everything with a REASON. i knw... Astagfirullah... i really2 need someone to talk rite knw... wish my friends was here. wish i can share everything. hwever, they r having their xam, dont wanna burden them with my silly pob. GUD LucK everyone! 

From Forrest Gump Movie = life is like a box of chocolate, u never knw what u get.
                                         
what is my destiny? Ans= ill figure it out myself.

Salam... 

i wish i had a sister like Natrah Zainal to talk to. i envy ur life Natrah. Miss u~ ='((


0 judgement: