Morning is nice :)

Alhmdulillah.... its morning again. n it is saturday! hurm... 16th oct?? OMG!!!! 2 more days before im sitting for MUET xam! shoot! am i prepare enough??? gonna practice in front of the mirror. hurm... hope can do my best for speaking test dis tue. ArrGGhh! cant speak very well, but ill try my best. AJA2 FIGHTIN! 
Today, nothing much to do. mybe going to the town, shop shop shop. =)) heeee... last nite was , hw im gonna says?? last nite chat lama sgt dgn best fren. he's got pob. ksian kat dia, Allah continuously testing on him. hope he'll be strong. be strong my fren coz ill always be there, lending on my shoulder for u =). Gud luck for ur final, hope u cn do ur best. xtually u r stronger than me coz u manage to go through these days. dun worry my fren, Allah had promised u the best in the future. be patient.
sumtime, what happen to ur fren, we should take it as a moral value. this is Allah's guidance to make our life better. Allah's test is to makes us remember him, n ask for help only from him. tap kdg2 bila dah dberi mcm2 ujian, org ttp syirik. reminder to myself too. ==''
k, gonna stop here~  vacuum ruang tamu tugas pgi ini... huhu

0 judgement: