Malaysian University English Test

Alhmdulillah... yesterday was a success. i had do my best for MUET. ^^ i dunno why as the exam finish, i feel like one heavy stone had fall from my shoulder. soooo... relieve! padahal, on Nov still have another xam for MUET. haih... as xam finish yesterday, I, straight away went to the town to celebrate it with Amalina. hahahahaha... Also, im happy to meet several friends from there. they r so good n friendly to me. glad to meet them. =)
Last nite my fren n I, went to c. Hanijah's house,my biology tcher in my secondary school (st anne). it was fun spending our time with tchr gossiping n eating enjoying every moment we had. Tchr cook for us, Laksa Penang (yummy!) n there a so many stories we shared last nite. till my mom was getting angry becoz it was dy late. i knw she was anxious becoz it was late n im driving at nite 4 da first time. (chill mom! just labuan bhaa... dis is not KL)  somehow, Alhmdullillah.. im still ALIVE. =) gonna prepare for next xam. Aja2 fightin!

0 judgement: