Our steps

Beach at Tanjung Aru

Speechless when starting to write. but hv a lot of things want to express, i just dunno hw to arrange every words coming out from my mind. let my finger lead me. heee... Today was obvious. Evening was fun going outside, jog with my cuzzie. our destination is Tanjung Aru beach, the distance of our journey today becoming more2 further as we planned. heeee... Today's journey/ as i can say odyssey (hehe) was fun and challenging. ive challenge myself to be bravely explore the Tanjung aru area. at first i felt scare n worried. no one can be trust in this world, we do not knw what will happen to us. so, ive taken more precaution on myself by being to scared to explore my own kampung. (paranoid) hahahaha.... but, time had change me into a person that is more brave maybe n strong. So, today n the past few days, id manage to take a walk outside, farther than my home, to explore the nature n take a deep breath of a fresh air. sometimes it is good to go outside n let urself forget all about ur life. Every moment i spent today was hard to describe its feeling. i feel good. 
Alhmdulillah....
BTW!!!!! my MUET is on tue. haihhh... whats gonna happen. id just practicing on my speech. brush up my speaking skill, so that i wont stammer on that day. at least, i can say something, maybe "good morning". haha. ive have no high expectation on that day. just hoping to do my BEST! insyaAllah~ my aim? Shoot beyond ur aim. u knw what i mean =) Pray for me. may luck always with me. 
Nite. (wink)


0 judgement: