You deserve someone better

In the name of Allah the most Gracious most Merciful

I believe everyone had experience falling in love right?
at least once in their lifetime
Some may have experience heart break
and some may not but may have feel disappointment in life
Disappointment means seeing someone they had a crush on
married to someone else.. kan?

Some people are so loyal that they only let their heart
love only one person in their life
eventhough that person didn't love them back
They didn't want to give themselves a chance to be happy with somebody else
and this kind of person would do anything for them
even by waiting for that person for the rest of their life

people may get impressed with this kind of love
but for me,
it is bad for someone having a faithful heart like that
torturing themselves for someone who didn't even care
and who didn't give a shit for what he/she had been through for them
This kind of person deserves happiness for themselves
and should give themselves a chance to be loved by someone else

So, anyone out there having through hard times
always believe that someone else will appear in your life
someone far more better for you
Always believe that..
 "Allah may take a drop of water from you,
and He save for you the sea".
So, let go of people that leave your life
they are not for you and don't ever think that you will not be happy with anyone else
because you never know what Allah have prepare for you
or what brings you tomorrow.

The time will come,
hardship usually will past and ease will come
always think without hardship you will not value ease
letting go of someone you love is really hard
they said, falling in love is easy, it may happened in a blink of an eye
but forgetting someone you love and the memories took lifetime
I agreed.

But dear readers,
you always heard of "life only once"
So, make the best out of it
there's so much thing to do and to explore in this world
travel, achieve your goal and move on.

I've been through so many heartbreak and disappointment throughout my life
and i've been through loving someone so long that in the end
they married to someone else and currently happy (Im glad they are)
and I have been cheated on, been tricked, been disrespected,
It is hard indeed, I admit I was questioning God for everything that happened before
I blame myself without knowing that it wasn't because of me
but because they are not meant for me, but I was stubborn initially.

However,
Allah is the most forgiving and loving
He always put me back on track
He showed me the way and there's more to be seen than
sitting in your room crying over something that's not worth to be grieve on.
I learned to value myself without needing someone else acceptance
I learned to love people around me more
I grow wiser and I rely more on Allah swt

Hardship makes me near to Him
and time really play a role in changing and moulding me becoming a better person
I am grateful for my past
and I am grateful that Allah sent all these people
making me realised that people will always come and go
and relying on people will end up with disappointment

How did I survived all those heartbreak moment in my life?

Get back on your feet, because nobody will do it for you
and talk to Allah swt, even if you are not in your salah
talk to Him, He will always listen
and be around people you love, family and friends
you are not alone, your world will not fall apart eventhough
someone you love leaves you,
there are more to come, more ahead of you,
be bold, let go and move your ass on.

Ill share what did I do to make myself strong
and how i moved on in my next post insyaAllah.



0 judgement: