Matches; MAL vs ARS

Peace be upon u =)
In the name of Allah, The most Gracious, The most merciful.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Now I knw how ppl felt when they r watching football matches. @.@''
me:
1st goal - Ignore. because I know mybe there's still a hope :p

2nd goal - Close eyes, begin to sweat, shoulder begin to sag
3rd goal- clenched teeth, make a fist n hit something
4rd goal- Press 'close window' n go to sleep >.<


OK, honestly, this was the first time I am watching Footbal Match by streaming.
Also, for the second time I am sitting properly watching full of attention n supporting MAL team. 
(Yeah -__-'')
Of course ARSENAL would perform better in the game because of.. I dont knw, mybe because there are among the famous football team. There are far more good than our player.

How do you feel for the game tonight?
Disappointed maybe. Because I was hoping that MAL could at least hit one point, i mean one GOAL. 
However, ARS rule the game by scoring 4-0. HAihhhh... Congratulation for ARS team player! 

What do think about MAL team?
haih... They are a bit weak. Fall too many time, here and there. I see most of injured player are coming from MAL team. Still lack of stamina. (come on, kata harimau malaya..)  and always kick the ball up high in the sky. (eh, tiang gol kat langit ke?) 

The best part about MAL team is their spirit. I can see from the beginning of the game till the end, they are still fighting for it. Good job. i like the spirit. Unfortunately, I feel so disappointed at the supporters.
This is because, from what I observe, the supporters easily felt down n give up on the player. We shouldnt give up untill the end though ARS had score more than us. Supporters at the stadium should give their support till the end so that the player will be more more inspired to give their best on the game.
Take example from the match of badminton on 1992 if im not mistaken. Where the Thomas team player for MAL achieved glory on that year. My cousin said, one of the contributor is the supporters are singing the motivational song. I didnt remember the title of the song, But, indeed, the song is inspiring. =')


So, why not, we, supporter should also fight till the end by giving continous support for our team. (any team) Then, we will be prone to grab the triumph. insyaAllah.



Back to t ques, MAL team, pls work out, practice hard and make us proud okay.

What do u expect for the next match?
I hope they will be more improve and im seeking for the glory.

International team?
I dont know which team i should support, because im just starting to watch football since the MAL-INDON match on Suzuki cup. hahaha. =p I should watch FIFA , then i'll get to choose my team.

ps: I watch football but I didnt really know all the rules and the player. haha
=P (tgok je laaaa)


8 judgement:

syafiqrashidmanan said...

go to he** lah arsengal fans club!!

Affina Fatin said...

Wow. cool down bro. sokong team ape?

Asrulsani said...

You just starting to watch football since the Suzuki Cup? Wow, I never realised the impact was so powerful... sampai boleh tarik minat orang yang tak minat bola.

International team? Besides Malaysia (of course), I have some another teams to support especially during World Cup.. =)

Affina Fatin said...

Yep, i didnt realise the impact is so powerful. though watching football is a bit stressful sometime, but i like the feeling of Happiness n satisfaction when they hit one goal. everyone was cheering n hugging each other. it is so wonderful.

Indeed, i am looking forward to watch another matches. this saturday rite? liverpool Vs malaysia. ke MU? =) what team do u support?

Asrulsani said...

Very stressful indeed especially when your team are expected to win the match easily but actually they're one or two goals down.

Of course Malaysia, because I'm ManUtd supporter... hehe

Affina Fatin said...

HAHA. N its fun also can talk with ppl about it sometime.

Oooo... MU supporter. ic. haha. Last world cup, Chelsea defeated MU rite?

Asrulsani said...

Last world cup? Never.. because world cup is a competition among nations, not clubs. So I have no idea in which competition you're talking about. And the latest meeting between these clubs won by ManUtd.

Seems like you need to study harder for A in this subject =p

Affina Fatin said...

eh, world cup ke ape ntah. because i hve a friend. MU fans jgk. if im not mistaken the competition is on the early of this year. dia frust MU kalah.

Yup, seriously, i dunno anything about football. hahahhaha. =p skit2 je.