Xperia Mini X10 Pro

Peace be upon u 
In the name of Allah, The most Gracious, The most merciful.

T.T
I really need a new phone.
pleaseeee.. pleasseeee..
Since my W910i was already broken,
well, xtually, it still can be use, 
but there are certain button that are not functioning T.T
I love my old phone. seriiously. =(
Haih...
W910i

There are ssooo many memories that I treasured with this phone
should I say, precious memories... 
I felt really really indebted.
Thnak you for making my life easier for the past 2 years. =)

When we first met,
I still remember,
I was coming back from school.
Mom brought u for me  
I was achieving an excellent result on my Final exam. =')
 That day, was the first day
I held u. tight, so that no one would steal u from me.
 For me, 
u are more advance than my other previous phone.
hehe. I was so happy on that day.
I make sure that u didnt get any scratch
n I was being protective because u were new at that time.

As the time flows...
Mybe I was already bored.
I begin to ignore u.
Im sorry... I didnt protect u anymore. (without casing)
I held u not strong enough like i did on the first time
causes u to fall from my grip.

Maybe u r mad,
because I begin to see someone else.
Now, u were ill.
I try to send u to the clinic
so that they could fix u.
But, thinking that ur treatment maybe expensive
and cost me more
then I decided to let u rest n sleep.

N now, im LOOKING FORWARD FOR NEW COMPANION!!!!
jeng 
jeng
jeng
 Xperia Mini X10 Pro

Coming soon
TEHEE!

3 judgement:

naesyah said...

ohh my, mcm org heart broken.. hahaha..

faizah abdul samad said...

aku stuju..coz u deserve one...hehe:))

Affina Fatin said...

Bibih: Thnxx for accompany me survey phone hri tu. hehe :)Jom bli SE. haha
Ejan: ThnXx jan. mo bli, tggu durian runtuh nganya ne jan. huhuhu. kalo ada rezeki, bru tah bli.