A good end

Peace be upon you dear reader, :)

Im now feeling sleepy but trying hard to fight it
I woke up at 4am this morning
making my friend's cinnamon roll for her office party
Gonna take power nap in the afternoon later :)

I've been hearing sad news these days
people passed away, friend's family, friend's of friend and etc...
Thinking about it often, about death...
I mean, not suicidal thought though *laugh*
but, some self-reminder of how short our life is kan?
Every living will face death
and return to the One created us.

Everytime i heard people passed away,
i said to myself, am i ready? am i good enough to enter jannah?
of course, no one wanted to be in hell kan?
everyone aim to enter jannah..
but am i worth enough for jannah?
Do my good deeds are enough to enter His paradise?
*sigh*

Do you know about the story of late Dr Idzni who've been fighting
for renal cancer but still striving hard to live and keep spreading positive words to people?
I never know her in person,
I only know her through her post in ig, and her viral story in FB
She was recently married for 1 year and she died on her 1st anniversary
She was such a strong soul
when she died, a loooottt of people spreading good words about her
misses her and wishing good prayer for her..
So many people love her and admire her strength getting through the disease

Even I, myself affected by her passing...
I never know her in person but I feel sad too...
Good people will always be loved by others
will always be in other's prayer...
She left everyone with grace and love.

I very much wanted to be remember as a good person too when I died later,
I hope I did enough kindness and I hope when i leave later
people will get inspire with what i did or shared in this world
and will help me get through into jannah, amiinn.
Sometimes you never know, one small deed will change Allah's decision for you in akhirah.
So, don't underestimate the power of good deed even by only feeding the stray animal,
little that we know, the animal might ask Allah to put us into jannah :)  Wallahualam.

-sinner-

0 judgement: