Life is like a wheel

Peace be upon you everyone! :)

First of all, praised belong to Allah swt
for all the happiness and blessings :)
I have created another new flavour for my cinnamon roll
It taste so good masyaAllah esp when eaten with dark chocolate topping!
Full of chocolate and to those chocolate lover out there
It will cause an addiction, i warn you >.< kidding. *just being an over-dramatic*
Currently waiting for my friend to critic the new flavour
so that i can improve the dough before i sell it to others :)

I hope everyone gonna love this new flavor
Oh ya, and I did some addition to the filling which is chocolate chip
I am soooo happy it turns out to be good, Alhamdulillah
My family love it too :)

You know,
actually my initial product was not a cinnamon roll
I started my bussines with selling congo bar and brownies
and taking some order for biscuits too
but it doesn't turn out to be like I wanted it to be
Maybe because so many people selling similar item too

I sell congo bar and brownies in one box only for 2 weeks
then, i decided stop doing the box set and delivery
I opt for 1 tray order instead
because I have not many customer at that time
and I still remember who placed their order during that time
I am sooo thankful that they support me  :)
May Allah swt bless them.. :')

I then stopped doing bussines for awhile
because I wanted to focus on my SPA interview..
I just took request order rather than opening for COD
After SPA interview, I decided to start again
and wanted to try cinnamon roll since i never saw people sell it here in Labuan
Plus, I wanted to save some money too, to visit my bestfriends :)

So, what I wanted to say here is...
You might not be succesful on your furst step of doing something
but never stop trying and analyze why that happened..
Then, start again and again and again and again
until you achieve your goal :)
Never stop pray to Allah too, because He is the one who will give you the success :)

And when you are on top of your career
never look down on people
because life can turn upside down in a blink of an eye
anything can happen. *note to self*
stay humble and always be kind whenever how hard life hits you *note to self*
I can sometimes be so weak that I let my emotion control over me.
It is important to always be calm and don't let anything brings you down
you may be failed at first attempt but always believe something bigger awaits you :)
stay positive, and proved to the people that you can be successful too
but but but, remember that success doesn't come without effort
work hard and leave the rest to Allah swt :)

For me, if people treat you bad, say bad things to you
the best revenge is to show them that you are capable of doing great things
that will eventually cause them to shut their mouth.
Keep believing in yourself, people. Everyone have their own potential to shine. Have faith :)

-self-reflection-




0 judgement: