Write down your thoughts

Peace be upon you readers :)

I love writing
Writing makes me feel free
pouring out everything that I feel in a diary very much help me
in releasing anger, sadness or even happiness
because some personal things just can't be share with other people
it is hard to trust people nowadays
so, the best way to release your stress or anger is by putting it into words
either on a piece of paper /electronic devices

I found that by writing
i feel much better because you can write everything you feel freely
since no one gonna read it except you
and you can always erased it later when you feel you need to *laugh*

I like writing so much that I usually write everywhere
sometimes in my phone, ipad, diary/journal and etc *lol*
and when i get bored, sometimes i read it back
not to get back into the past but,
 to remind myself back that, how far i've been go through this life
sometimes I laugh to myself
how stupid i was back then, getting sad or anger on silly things
but that is how i learned to become a better person

time very much change everything
growth and change takes time
just like Allah swt created the time for the babies to achieved certain growth level
all perfectly well-planned by Allah swt
and i realised sometimes, Allah swt put me into similar  hardship
because by persistent repetition, that is how I grow and remember better

back to writing again... Im going out of topic pula.
I usually write in english, I love writing in english
because Im bad at this language
so, in order to improve this language, i choose to write in english
and even listen to english lecture or movies to increase my vocab capacity ;)

what I usually write?
hurm.. i write very much about everything
sometimes I picked up some good phrase from people
and write it in my HP or paste it on anywhere i able to see often
because i get easily inspired by words
I write about my life in my own journal
or shared some inspiring stories from other people

I think writing has been one of my coping method for stress
it is effective for me, but not for all of us
some people didn't know how to express their feeling through writing
I prefer writing than telling people about what I feel
only to some people that i feel very near to me
and i'm comfortable with, that I usually tell them my story
To those people that are near to me, the one that I usually look for
thank you so much for being there, for listening when i need you
I hope Allah swt grant you what you wished for in life :)
All of you will always be in my prayer...

You know who you are :)





0 judgement: